
Okay this is how i feel now.Alll dead and stuff. So today went pretty smooth,Or not. Mm,slacked the whole day and have once again,Done no homework.yeah i rock. I left many homework undone..but cant blame me.I persoanlly believe holidays are meant for us teenagers to relax and play hard before we return to our daily school days which not only adds on tension but increase a few more fish lines among my black hair.
So i computer literally from early in the morning all the way to the next morning which is now.7.11am. Mmm,was dotaing just now with aaron roger nigel roy . Right.first round was drow.i like it.but second round and so on so forth sucked :/ i tried lich.I mean im not good with lich.:( ahahha i love to ks :D so drow is best! :)
okee i guess im gonna hit the sackk or maybeee lie down and repent over my wasted time infront of the motionless yet unreliable computer.gahhhh !
Today i feel:

Yes,happy.